Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas was good to us.

It was our first Christmas this year. We had three families to balance. Delicately we scheduled it in hopes that no one would have their feeling hurt. WE HAD SUCCESS! I was so worried that somehow, someway, someone would be upset. Yes, it IS upsetting that their are not enough hours in the day between Eve and C. Day to be able to spend adequate time with everyone. Thank heaven for a 4-Day weekend for more fam time. I am so grateful for our families and how blessed we are to have them in our lives. It was such an amazing Christmas. I felt Christmas this year. I felt it. A feeling I haven't really had in a long time during this season. I was pleased to see so much of our family come together and start our own traditions. The time just clark and I had together to exchange our gifts and to just BE was priceless. A shout out to our FAMILIES for all of their love. You ALL mean the world to us. I hope you had a merry christmas.

P.S. Thank You FOPT for giving me the afternoon on Christmas Eve! It meant the world!

No comments: